Optimal health starts by quantifying your current state. Test the right biomarkers and you’ll stay in mitigate issues long before diagnosis and stay in peak health.
FDN is a training program that teaches you how to interpret that data and what to look for.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
Over 20 years ago, Reed recognized people were caught in a “cycle of trial-and-error” and committed himself to be the last person they needed to see. With guidance from top leaders in alternative medicine, he reviewed thousands of labs for thousands of people and made his own observations about who got better and who didn’t. Over a ten-year period, Reed developed a lab-based, step-by-step system of identifying “healing opportunities” and “contributors to Metabolic Chaos®” that anyone can use, including health coaches.
Armed with comprehensive lab data and using only all-natural, drug-free protocols, he codified the “general principles of health building”. He was soon outperforming “specific treatments” being offered by standard and even functional medicine practitioners. Today these unique systems are known as Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® and the D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success® programs and are trusted by thousands of practitioners worldwide to get results. The mission? “To educate as many people as possible how to get well and stay well naturally so they, in turn, may educate others” and put control of one’s health in the people’s hands where it belongs! When not teaching and helping his graduates build their businesses, Reed can be found landscaping, gardening, or riding his motorcycle.
Top things you’ll learn from Reed Davis
- What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition?
- Lab testing to find healing opportunities
- Thorough curriculum of FDN Training
- Using the H.I.D.D.E.N acronym to uncover health issues
- Energy production
- Nervous system balance
- Most important lab biomarker tests types
- Long before medical diagnosis biomarker data changes
- Glaring issue with medical diagnoses
- Building overall health instead of treating particular symptoms
- Two most important evaluation and healing acronyms to remember
- FDN’s D.R.E.S.S acronym to build overall health
- Stress reduction
- What is Metabolic Chaos
- Anabolism vs catabolism
- Myth of Root Cause Medicine
- The most common imbalance
- Reed’s top five health and wellness tests
- Saliva test for hormones + SigA + Melatonin
- Urine test
- Metabolic wellness panel
- Mucosal barrier assessment (finger prick)
- Stool test for microbiome health and pathogens
- Food sensitivity test to find out what you CAN eat
- Special FDN Training Promo Code
- Walkthrough of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition program
- Reed’s top teachers
- Program: Heal yourself and others with a free gift from Reed & the Team and/or get $250 off the FDN Program here
- Teacher: Dr. Bill Timmons Bio Health Labs
- Teacher: Dr. Bailey
- Teacher: William Wolcott’s Metabolic Typing
- Teacher: Paul Chek
- Teacher: Dr. Perlmutter
- Teacher: Tom O’ Brian
- Teacher: Weston A Price
- Teacher: Frances Pottinger
Connect with Reed
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermetic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.