Have you heard of “infoceuticals”? Whenever we ingest an herb, supplement, drug, or other compounds, it alters the electromagnetism of cells. Certain processes start, others stop. The characteristic effects of the substance result. What if we could use modern tools to accomplish something similar?
I tested a few of their products. Skeptical of its effects, I transformed my water into all kinds of things. Growth hormone, cannabis, Xanax, and nootropics to name a few.
The electromagnetic spectrum of a molecule may matter more than the shape Click To Tweet
What if scientific "constants" actually slightly change Click To Tweet
With dilution, at some point, your response to the substance disappears, then reappears as you continue to dilute (homeopathy) Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Anton Fedorenko
Anton Fedorenko received his BASc in Applied Physics and Mathematics (2012) and MASc in Innovation and High Technologies (2017) from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Russia). For 10 years, Anton has been involved with several water-related projects wherein he not only conducted fundamental research but also developed water-related products and web-based platforms. From 2013 to 2017 he was a member of the organizing committee for the annual Water Conference on the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of Water. In 2018 Anton founded AshNu Technologies Inc. (Canada) and is currently developing two platforms: Infopathy (www.infopathy.com) and AquaPsy (www.aquapsy.com). Infopathy allows users to transfer infoceuticals (ICs) for health, cosmetic, veterinary, and gardening purposes anytime, anywhere. AquaPsy takes consciousness research to a whole new level – through AquaPsy, people from around the world can be connected remotely to water-based sensors, which can detect and evaluate influences caused by non-local mind effects. Both these platforms help one rediscover themselves from the Quantum View.
Top things you’ll learn from Anton
- How lucid dreaming works and why it's a cultivatable superpower
- A special type of bioindicating plant Anton worked with
- Discovering how bioelectrical magnetic signals impact humans and cells and life
- Biophotons in the body manage cellular communication
- The science powering Infopathy technology
- Imprinting works like developing a photo in a black room
- Transfers same molecular signature into water via electromagnetism
- QED theory portrays how light & electromagnetism interact with matter
- Scientist Luca Turin suggests we rethink the “lock and key” model of receptors. Electromagnetic spectrum matters more than shape
- Basically, Infopathy devices make an “informational copy” (IC) of any substance which you ingest to elicit similar (but weaker) effects
- What can you imprint with Infopathy
- Can imprint all kinds of substances into standard glass of water (Aspirin, Modafinil, adaptogens, growth hormone, cannabis, LSD, etc)
- The memory of water
- French Scientist Luc Montagnier
- Comparing and contrasting homeopathy
- Research suggests that many of the “constants” in science are not actually constants, and constantly fluctuate ever so slightly
- Intention influences randomness
- One mouse study investigated the effects of a pharmaceutical, and IC, and both combined.
- All three found effective, with best results from the combination
- Infoceuticals are bioregulators that “suggest” changes, rather than bluntly forcing changes like drugs
- Zero negative side effects since the body only accepts beneficial changes
- Infopathy PEMF mode
- Comparing PEMF to nn-EMF and imprinted water
- Dr Rife studied how resonant frequency can kill micro-organisms
- Frequency matters more than intensity
- PEMF is best for pain, and conditions involving the musculoskelatal system
- Works best locally, but also has systemic effects
- Play entire track
- Infopathy Audibles are algorithmically generated soundwaves
- A more specialized version of binaural beats
- Play as much as you desire
- Comparing and contrasting the Infopathy transfer devices
- Simple IC Pad
- Glowing IC Pad
- IC Hummer
- At home test to prove Infopathy works
- Grow two groups of plants under the exact same conditions
- Water one group with “plant boost” IC-imprinted water
- Tips to optimize Infopathy complexes (ICs)
- Max of 6 different ICs in one complex
- Use cold or lukewarm, non-carbonated water
- Add minerals (I use ConcenTrace) before imprinting
- Shake for 10 seconds before imprinting to “excite” water
- Sip throughout the day and drink often (3X per day to start and can taper down to once)
- Keep imprinted water out of direct sunlight, and away from strong nn-EMFs
- Hold the water in your mouth for 10 seconds
- Drink on empty stomach
- Get your Infopathy device here and use code URBAN10 to save 10%!
- Gear: Infopathy Devices (save 10% with code URBAN10)
- Teacher: Nikolai Ivanovich Vavilov increased plant survivability, collected 250,000+ seeds
- Book: The Egg
Connect with Guest
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.