There’s not much that virtually every ancient culture agreed on. So when you come across a universal concept, take note.
That’s exactly why we’re digging into the now scientifically-validated world of subtle energy and the many names it has gone by throughout the ages. Tune in and learn how to apply these concepts to your life in this two-part series.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Cyndi Dale
Cyndi Dale is an internationally renowned author, speaker, intuitive energy healer, and professor of energy medicine. She has authored 28 books on energy healing, spirituality, and intuition, including the bible of energy medicine and winner of four internationally recognized Publisher’s Awards, The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy, and the largest compendium of chakra knowledge ever produced, Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Chakras. Her latest release, Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress & Chronic Illness (Llewellyn, July 2020), was voted Best Holistic Book in 2020 by Book Authority and recently won the 2021 COVR Gold Medal Award in the Health & Healing category. Advanced Chakra Healing, a reissue of a popular book first printed fifteen years ago, is her latest release (Llewellyn, February 2022).
Top things you’ll learn from Cyndi Dale
- Balancing drive, work, and doing with downtime, relaxation, and recharging
- Defining subtle energy
- Concept existed in virtually every ancient culture
- Called prana, spiritual energy, psychic energy, chi, qi, orgone, subtle energy, kundalini, life force, The All
- Energy is just information that vibrates
- The force that creates global coherence
- Virtually everyone is able to best perceive subtle information in one dominant way
- Why modern society has rejected subtle energy
- Inability to see or easily measure disrupts our digital paradigm
- A system of linear inputs and outputs is more easily understood and accepted by the 21st mind
- Cartesian split wrongly separated mind and body
- Descartes' rules came from a series of dreams
- Never hear quotes from prominent scientists regarding energy
- Einstein regularly napped and turned questions over to his unconscious mind
- Nikola Tesla espoused that the secrets of the universe are in energy, frequency, and vibration
- Newton would agree that every part of us eminates sound and light
- Can't ignore subtle energy
- It's the lattice work and template upon which matter (physical energy) forms
- Shouldn't ignore and bypass physical energy either
- Chakras are subtle organs that interact/link the physical organs
- Science is proving meridians/nadis exist
- Quantifying and diagnosing the human energetic biofield with skin galvinization, ultrasound, computer magnetic programs and more
- You can wipe out disease once you detect, fix, or eliminate the wrong frequencies
- Phonones (a sub-unit of sound) carry charged information throughout the body
- Dr. Rife discovered that he could morph pathogenic bacteria into harmless bacteria with certain frequencies
- 4 types of energetic specialties & tips to cultivate each
- Physical empath
- Spiritual empath
- How to get started with subtle energy and find your information superpower
- Give yourself permission to notice sensations as their arise in your body
- Develop intuition by noticing how others feel, observing nature, and notice where your decisions come from (heart or brain)
- Tune in to your senses
- Do pendulums really work to detect subtle energy?
- Healing power of different forms of light
- Teacher: Shakespeare
- Book: Gray's Anatomy
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.