Over 5,000 years ago, Ayurvedic medicine discovered a lot about the aging process. Many of these processes, systems, and pathways dazzle modern scientists. These were the original longevity experts.
What happens when you combine the best ancient wisdom with powerful modern therapies?
The most impactful Ayurvedic supplements with great safety profiles Click To TweetBioindivideal optimized yoga routine (<10 minutes) Click To TweetThe proper way to use senolytics for longevity Click To TweetAncestrally-approved nootropics and cognitive enhancement tools Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Dr. Bitz
Dr. Nick Bitz is a Naturopathic Physician that specializes in Ayurvedic medicine. He is a leading voice in the natural products industry and currently serves as Senior VP of Product Development at Neurohacker Collective. His areas of expertise include nootropics, anti-aging medicine, biohacking, herbology, nutrition, and dietary supplements.
Top things you’ll learn from Dr. Nick Bitz
- Ashwagandha and its benefits
- The downside of standardized herbal extracts
- Advantages of ancient health sciences like Ayurveda & TCM
- Ayurveda explained
- Senolytic therapy and its connection to Ayurveda
- What is “Panchakarma”?
- Link between emotions and bodily organs
- Senolytic therapy and aging
- Hallmarks and main mechanisms of aging
- Cellular senescence and “Zombie Cells”
- Damage caused by the accumulation of senescent cells
- SASP factors (Senescence Associated Secretory Phenotype)
- Risk factors that increase senolytic support needs
- Inflammatory proxies
- Age to start using senolytics
- Side effects of senolytics
- Usage of senolytics and the “hit and run” protocol
- Qualia Senolytic Complex and its ingredients
- Tests and trials done for Qualia products
- Phytochemicals doses dependent on bioavailability
- Considerations, contradictions, and other benefits of senolytics
- Anabolic resistance and connection to senolytics
- Tips for using senolytic products properly
- Ayurveda, nootropics, cognitive enhancement
- Dr. Bitz’s favorite nootropics and adaptogens
- Link between yoga and Ayurveda
- Importance of getting a mentor when learning new practices
- Supplement: Qualia Senolytic (code URBAN saves 15%)
- Book: The Yoga of Herbs
Connect with Neurohacker
This Podcast Is Brought to You By
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermetic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.