In this continuation of our interview with Amitay, we discuss the best ingredients, trends, diet, and products to optimize your skin health and radiate vitality.
And the one skincare product recommended for those of us without a routine.
"Peptides are like computer code for the body" Click To Tweet
Dietary sugar is a signal for growth in the body Click To Tweet
Common categories of skincare ingredients include: cellular renewal agents, antioxidants, peptide Click To Tweet
Normal resveratrol is toxic to the skin Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
Amitay Eshel is an entrepreneur in the biohacking and beauty fields. He has held executive roles in the health, wellness, and beauty industry for over a decade, as well as being a business development consultant in that space. As co-founder and CEO of Young Goose, the biohacking skincare company, and host of the Young Goose’s Biohacking Beauty podcast, Amitay has been making waves in his industry through education and innovation. Young Goose embodies his two passions, performance optimization, and skin health, with products that boost the functions of natural rejuvenation processes in the skin.
Top things you’ll learn from Amitay Eshel
- The three types of skincare ingredients
- Dangers of overusing retinol and skin renewal products
- Top skincare ingredients Young Goose uses
- Sirtuins and NAD are the molecules of life
- Retinol should be paired with supportive ingredients
- Algae extract that's a great senolytic
- How to increase HLA levels for hydrated skin
- Powerful antioxidant alternative to C60
- Resveratrol is toxic to the skin (and what to do about it)
- Does oral HLA supplementation work?
- GHK-Cu copper peptide and skin health
- How sugar consumption (glycation) impacts your skin
- Methylene blue in skincare products
- Blue Cannatine nootropic cognitive enhancer
- Peptide size (Daltons) and skin absorption
- Melatonin and skincare
- Glycine for collagen synthesis and more
- Amitay uses TMG
- Other polyphenols in skincare
- Seed oils and skin health
- How excess sugar consumption causes damage
- Simple hack to reduce blood sugar spikes
- Skin tags signal pre-diabetes
- Young Goose's all-in-one product for anyone wanting the simplest routine
Connect with Amitay & Young Goose
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.