We often assume that our unique biochemical constitution forms our personality. Our quirks. Yet, it’s often merely a byproduct of our epigenetics. Of the experiences and beliefs of previous generations.
Micro-traumas are passed down through generations via epigenetics
Specific processes can help you track down and transform disserving patterns
Your everyday words contain a goldmine of information about your subconscious
The root cause of medicine should begin with understanding your epigenetics
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Judy Wilkins Smith
Judy Wilkins-Smith is a highly regarded Family Patterns, Systemic Work & Constellations expert, transformational coach, motivational speaker, and author who is passionate about individual growth, visionary leadership, and positive, accelerated, global change. The Founder of System Dynamics for Individuals and Organizations, she has 18 years of expertise assisting high-performance individuals, Fortune 500 executives (Chevron, JP Morgan, Kellogg’s, ExxonMobil), and legacy families to end limiting cycles and create lasting breakthroughs and transitions into peak performance. She is a regular guest on TV news and entertainment shows and is the author of Decoding Your Emotional Blueprint: A Powerful Guide to Transformation Through Disentangling Multigenerational Patterns (Sounds True).
Top things you’ll learn from Judy Wilkins Smith
- Emotional DNA
- Inheriting other forms of “DNA”
- Judy’s non-negotiables for her overall health, performance, bioharmony
- What is emotional DNA?
- We’re reliving the past 80-90% of the time
- Our lives are expressions of many previous lives
- How Judy stumbled upon epigenetics
- PTSD markers from 9/11 passed from parents to offspring
- Genetics vs epigenetics
- Systemic work and constellations
- Word choice speaks volumes
- Home self-tests for indicators of disserving epigenetic traumas
- Money is a relationship, not a commodity
- We all have a push-pull relationship with the system
- Health benefits of working on traumas
- “Playing big” is humble
- Everything you do is adding to the collective
- We have subconscious loyalty to patterns
- Systemic trance
- Deep-dive into systemic work and constellations and why it matters
- What is systemic work?
- What is a constellation?
- The knowing field
- Can constellations be an outside family?
- Home constellation exercises that reveal unhealthy patterns
- Making the subconscious conscious, and the invisible visible
- Closed mind vs closed heart
- Moving from transactional to transformational living
- Skepticism over a constellation and systemic work
- Trace it back and build on it
- Systemic language
- Will AI be able to detect our language and tone?
- Genealogy 2.0
- Symptoms are a goldmine
- Are ancient root-cause medicines also palliative?
- Build balance first, then purpose
- How to reset beliefs and patterns
- Integrating meditation
- Your mind telling your body a story it can believe
- Building the ‘winner’ effect
- Tall Poppy Syndrome and how to overcome it
- Impostor syndrome vs pioneer syndrome
- How good companies hire
- Her current research
- Item <$500 with a disproportionately positive impact on Judy’s life
- Secret about Judy
- Book: Decoding Your Emotional Blueprint: A Powerful Guide to Transformation Through Disentangling Multigenerational Patterns
Connect with Judy Wilkins Smith
This Podcast Is Brought to You By
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermetic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.