The coffee killer is here. Paraxanthine appears to be the ultimate caffeine alternative. Better effects, fewer drawbacks, and more consistency. I’ve personally enjoyed experimenting with it, so I found the team responsible for bringing this ingredient to market.
Paraxanthine is responsible for almost all of caffeine’s benefits and has no drawbacks
Paraxanthine is far more consistent than caffeine
DrinkUpdate gently lifts all beneficial brain chemicals
Compared to caffeine, paraxanthine improves biomarkers of health
88 out of 90 consumers want to reduce caffeine intake
Tips & tricks to get the best effects out of paraxanthine
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Daniel Solomons and Shawn Wells
Daniel Solomons is the CEO and Co-founder of a new caffeine-free energy drink, Update – the world’s first energy drink to use paraxanthine (enfinity) the primary metabolite of caffeine that gives you all the positive effects from caffeine without any of the side effects. For over three years, Daniel and his team of scientific partners thoughtfully formulated Update such that every dose is backed by peer-reviewed scientific studies.
Shawn Wells has formulated over 1000 supplements, food, beverages, and cosmeceuticals and patented 25 novel ingredients including Paraxanthine, Teacrine, Dynamine and Dihydroberberine and is now known as the Ingredientologist – the scientist of ingredients. Formerly a Chief Clinical Dietitian with over a decade of clinical experience, he has counseled thousands of people on innovative health solutions such as keto, paleo, fasting, and supplements. He has also personally overcome various health issues including Epstein-Barr Virus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, depression, insomnia, obesity, and a pituitary tumor.
Top things you’ll learn from Daniel Solomons and Shawn Wells
- Shawn’s non-negotiable routine for body and mind bioharmony
- Why paraxanthine is exciting
- Daniel’s routine for body and mind bioharmony
- Why paraxanthine isn’t like caffeine
- Why is paraxanthine so exciting?
- What makes paraxanthine special?
- People will have varying responses to caffeine
- Paraxanthine has consistent responses from users regardless of their metabolism
- Side effects of caffeine
- Effects of sleep deprivation
- Sleep apnea
- Is coffee worse than energy drinks?
- Products containing concentrated caffeine directly from the source
- Paraxanthine has a stronger dopaminergic effect
- Dopamine gives you swagger
- What happens when you include multiple neurotransmitters?
- All neurotransmitters are down when people are depressed
- Does tyrosine cause headaches?
- Clean energy drinks
- Update is ideal for slow metabolisers
- Paraxanthine saves you the withdrawal effects of caffeine
- Does the body have the same tolerance of caffeine as it does paraxanthine?
- Habituation and adaptation effects
- Caffeine dependency to get to baseline
- Paraxanthine saves you the ‘crash’
- Paraxanthine’s optimization effect
- Is there a cross-tolerance between coffee and paraxanthine?
- Does decaffeinated coffee stack well with paraxanthine?
- Consciously cutting down on caffeine
- 88 out of every 90 caffeine consumers think they’re having too much caffeine
- Alcohol and HRV
- Baseline energy is better without coffee than with coffee
- It’s better to complement good habits with energy stimulants rather than substitute them with the same
- Blue light also helps with energizing our bodies
- Are there people that shouldn’t use Update Energy Drink?
- Paraxanthine users are improving their HRVs over not using alternative compounds
- What lifestyle choices Daniel pairs with Update Energy Drinks
- What lifestyle choices Shawn pairs with Update Energy Drinks
- Enhancing the effects of paraxanthine
- Don’t stack paraxanthine with caffeine
- Can you calculate how much of the Update Energy Drink to have based on caffeine measurements?
- Are there kryptonite foods to avoid combining with the Energy Update Drink?
- Where you can find Update Energy Drinks
- Food and Drink: Update Paraxanthine (save 10% with code URBAN)
- Drink Update Video Review: Latest Paraxanthine Science, Benefits, & Review
- Book: The Energy Formula
- Book: Tools Of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
Connect with Update
This Podcast Is Brought to You By
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermetic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.