EFT Tapping paired with a unique form of meditation is one of my favorite ways to de-stress. It requires no fancy gear and is easily performed anywhere in the world, anytime.
I brought on a Certified EFT Practitioner to discuss this awesome modality.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Christine Del Negro
Christine Del Negro discovered EFT, or tapping, in 2013 and became a certified EFT practitioner 2018. As a mindfulness life coach, Christine uses tapping as well as other mindfulness tools to help others release stress in their minds and bodies. When the body and mind are relaxed, it is much easier to identify underlying emotions or limiting beliefs acting as roadblocks from achieving your goals. Using tapping to neutralize emotions, makes breaking stubborn patterns easier. Then you can reprogram your belief system to best support your ideal life.
Top things you’ll learn from Christine
- Benefits of EFT
- Reducing anxiety
- Improving sleep
- Getting over relationships & trauma
- Release shame
- Activates acupressure points
- Relaxes nervous system
- Neutralzies emotions in the body which clears thinking
- For athletics, CEOs, relationships, disease, healing
- Tapping is a form of active meditation
- Start with “setup statement” and accept issue exactly where you are
- Acupuncture vs Acupressure
- Can help break subconscious habits
- Stress & tension increase risk of injury
- What and how do emotional releases occur
- EFT practicioners are helpful to customize your routine
- There’s no way to tap wrong
- Tapping points
- Karate chop: edge of the hand
- Eyebrow point: in between both eyebrows, slightly to one side
- Side of the eye: on your temple
- Under the eye: edge of eye socket
- Under the nose: between nose and upper lip
- Chin: crease of chin
- Collar bone: sternal notch
- Under the arm: 3 inches below armpit
- Top of head
Connect with Christine
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a biohacker, data scientist, athlete, founder of Outliyr, and the host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a certified CHEK Practitioner, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is a student of ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.