I’ve taken a lot of different personality tests. Either the results seem generic and apply to everyone, or I’m stuck wondering what to do with the 30-page report.
I discovered Quantum Human Design, and working with Kristen both quieted my inner skeptic, and gave me tangible ways to use my results in my daily life.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
Kristen Toscano is a physical therapist-turned-Human Design coach who believes you can have as much energy, fun and adventure right now as you did when you were 22. All it takes is knowing exactly who you are and devoting yourself to saying “hell yes!” to exploring the things that light you up and bring you closer to alignment with your Authentic Self. By combining Human Design with a variety of tools to realign the meanings we hold about ourselves and our experiences, she guides her clients to get unstuck, stop taking flack from everyone else and become their own authorities so they can create the lives and businesses they want without burning out in the process.
Top things you’ll learn from Kristen
- Get your FREE Quantum Human Design reading
- 70% of pain is chronic with no single identifiable cause
- What is Human Design and the Quantum element?
- Synthesis of Astrology, Chinese Ye Ching, Hindu Chakras, Judaic Kabbalah, Quantum Mechanics
- Blueprint of our energy and how we relate to the world around us
- What are energy centers or chakras?
- Our thoughts calibrate our emotions which calibrate our magnetic monopole
- Karen Curry Parker modernized QHD
- QHD can help you make better decisions, avoid burnout & frustration
- The ultimate personality test
- Popular personality tests are hard to answer truthfully
- Layers of the quantum human design body graph
- Individual centers
- Some of the different channels
- Types tells the role you’re here to play
- Manifestors: 9% of the population, producer-like, need to be able to delegate
- Orchestrators/Projectors: director, guides idea into creating guide
- Alchemist/Generators: consistent life-force energy, have non-verbal creative flow
- Time Benders: consistent life-force energy
- Reflectors/Calibrators: 1% of the population, the audience, reflect back how we’re doing
- Living in alignment feels right
- QHD centers correlate with chakras
- Channels connect shapes
- Within each channel there are two gates (numbers of the Yi Ching)
- Shaded shapes are “defined” as consistent themes. White is energy you’ll take in from relationships
- All about the dance between the mind and body.
- Left column (“Body”) comes from planetary alignment at birth. Contains your fundamental characteristics.
- Right column (“Mind”) comes from 3 months pre-birth. Contains epigenetics and lineage.
- Nick’s reading
- Stairstep learning curve has plateaus with frustration (intense urge to quit)
- Gate 19: highly sensative
- Emotional solar plexus center open: emotional empath
Connect with Kristen
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a biohacker, data scientist, athlete, founder of Outliyr, and the host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a certified CHEK Practitioner, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is a student of ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.