This was one of the first podcast episodes recorded for the show.
Valentina is a natural healer with deep intuition and the ability to sense subtle energies. In this one, we chat about how we non-energy healers can tap into the same power.
Episode highlightsYou have successes and learning lessons Click To Tweet Coincidences have significance Click To Tweet The how often matters more than the what Click To Tweet Enjoy the superficial in life. It's interesting and spirituality is not above it Click To Tweet Taking an average ignores the tremendous differences between humans Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
Valentina Auliso is the founder and director at Val and Fred Factory. She teaches and shares her toolbox of healing practices to help people connect with their real truth. Valentina speaks 6 languages and has traveled around 30 countries to learn and strengthen her knowledge, wisdom, and expertise on societies, culture, and how we relate to ourselves. Since a young age, she has been involved in community projects advocating human rights, learning and practicing healing self-development, and teaching mindfulness. She also loves poetry, cinema, photography, history, and cycling; she often writes about the places and people she meets in her solo travels.
Top things you’ll learn from Valentina
- Yoga is for those that have trouble quieting their mind
- Yoga helps with embodiment
- Anyone can hone their ability to see, know, and feel energy
- Breathwork is the bridge between our soul and body
- Qi Gong helps reconnect with the natural rhythms of nature and your body
- Practicioners can give you the tools and a “map” to work better
- This work makes people feel clearer and lighter for the rest of their life
- Valentina’s process of Soul Mapping
- Can you make a wrong decision from listening to your Soul or intuition?
- Right and wrong is a false duality
- How to connect with your soul
- Become more in tune with your surroundings and “coincidences”
- Synchronicities exist in the realm of quantum physics
- What is the quantum?
- Learn to tap into healing energy
- Feel a magnetism between your palms (exercise demonstrated on video)
- Spirituality isn’t about “going within”
- The journey you revisit is often a construct of the mind
- The how often matters more than the what
Connect with Val
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.