Whether you're looking to quit smoking naturally, get the athletic edge to crush your sports, stay alert through demanding workdays, or boost your memory for important occasions… the right essential oils can help.
You'll also need a powerful way to administer them.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Adam McNeil
Adam McNeil is a book-nerd, marketer, and a challenger. He has a deep passion for stepping into messes beyond his capabilities and walking out stronger and better equipped to serve. He's organized events bringing together thousands of people, and spoken 60+ times at conferences and events across Canada. Today, he works with the team at Füm determined to put an end to tobacco addiction and also create empowering positive habits. In his free time, he professionally competes in a traditional Japanese game, “Kendama,” and hosts the podcast “The Brewview”.
Top things you’ll learn from Adam
- Peppermint is the most versatile of all essential oils
- Using essential oils to naturally quit smoking
- Different ways to use essential oils
- Floral oils are great for stress relief
- The best essential oils for
- Stress relief
- Seasonal allergies
- What makes Füm Cores special
- How to quit smoking naturally with essential oils
- Aromatherapy is one of the top ways to administer essential oils
- Two administration modalities with the most research
- Using Füm to build positive, healthy habits
- DIY way to test the purity of essential oil products
- Why plants contain essential oils
- The olfactory system processes stimuli before the body can neutralize it
- How black pepper reduces nicotine withdrawals
- Whether the biochemical effects of essential oils compare to normal products (ie cinnamon, black pepper, etc)
- How to inhale essential oils for maximum effect
Connect with Adam & Füm
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.