I’m always seeking things with an asymmetrical potential risk to reward. Certain tools, protocols, and tips actually work better than the standard of care, and with virtually zero downsides. Such is the case with ozone therapy.
If I—or a loved one—come down with any condition, the first thing I’ll do is look to see if ozone can help. Oftentimes, it can.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Micah Lowe
Micah Lowe is one of the world’s leading educators on the medicinal power of ozone therapy. He’s also the owner of the ozone equipment company, Simply O3.
His journey began in high school when he helped his dad develop equipment for Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (an effective therapy for infectious diseases and also chronic disease). A few years later, he dropped out of nursing school and quit working in an ambulance. In 2014, he started developing equipment for ozone therapy because there was a need for a less expensive, stable unit that people could use at home. Ozone therapy had a synergistic effect to UBI, so it was a good fit for him because he understood it well.
Ozone therapy has been used since the 1920s, but Micah and SimplyO3 improved and modernized the equipment. Ozone Therapy became widely popular and the business took off after getting recognition from Harvard Medical by Dr. Michael Hamblin.
Top things you’ll learn from Micah
- How cold exposure improved Micah’s health
- The incredible healing resulting from UBI
- Ozone therapy at home vs in the clinic
- Effects of ozone depend on how it is applied
- The most important component of ozone therapy
- Different ways to apply ozone
- Why rectal insufflation is especially powerful
- The science of ozone therapy
- Long list of chronic issues that ozone improves
- Professional athletes and biohackers now use O3
- The drawback of consuming supplemental oxygen
- Health benefits of ozone therapy
- Oxygen vs ozone
- Systemic vs local treatments
- What you need to know when buying a high-quality ozone therapy system
- Other therapies & modalities to stack with ozone for better results
- Ozone therapy for athletic performance, stamina, & endurance
- Ice Bath: Morozko Forge
- Fitness Gear: KAATSU Bands (use code URBAN to save)
- Supplement: DrinkHRW high-potency molecular hydrogen tablets (code URBAN saves you 10%)
- Teacher: C.S. Lewis
- Teacher: Jordan Peterson
Connect with Micah
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermetic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.