The body runs on chemicals and electricity. But it runs mostly on electricity (up to 80% by some estimates).
The easy, safe, and effective low-hanging healing therapy, is rebalancing our bioenergy. Along with Ozone, this technology would be among the first things I’d turn to if I had virtually any condition or injury.
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Dr. Bob Dennis
Dr. Bob Dennis did original research work for NASA in 1996 on PEMF. He suffered a serious lower back injury as a firefighter in 2006. No mainstream medical options helped him (including oxycodone), so he modified his original work from NASA on PEMF into a portable PEMF device and it completely eliminated his pain. So it became his life’s calling: to help people with serious debilitating pain who have no other options.
Top things you’ll learn from Dr. Dennis
- PEMF Therapy improves nearly every condition
- Things that work on plants and animals must be more than placebo
- Actively tried (but failed) to debunk NASA PEMF research
- Compelling results from PEMF
- PEMF vs non-native EMF
- What makes some EMF dangerous
- How electromagnetism affects life
- 80-90% of research never published
- Health benefit myth of Schumann resonances
- Most scientific breakthroughs occur through trial and error
- The best PEMF protocol?
- Truth of Spark Gap PEMF technology
- How to buy quality PEMF Therapy systems
- Max gauss of PEMF machines doesn’t matter
- The right waveform makes all the difference
- Difference between the Micro-Pulse ICES DigiCeutical systems
- PEMF Therapy accelerates post-surgical healing by 2-3X
- Vastly reduces pain
- Myth of scientific “proof”
- Scientific validation of PEMF Therapy
- Get your own Micro-Pulse system at a discount
- A9 for cheapest spot treatment
- M1 for 30 different pulse patterns and hyper-portability
- C5 for the strongest power and clinical-grade PEMF
- Synergy of combining PEMF Therapy with Grounding/Earthing
Connect with Dr Dennis @ Mirco-Pulse
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.