Nootropics are the wave of the future to create bioharmony. Using stealth biochemical precision, nootropics have major potential to upgrade your brain and body chemistry to become your best self. Get the insider scoop on improving your sleep, mental, and emotional well-being…and even your sex life!
Using Nootropics to balance mood and peak performance states naturally
How to get the best sleep for better detox and brain function
What specific peptides activate pleasure and impact neurological function
Discover Nootopia’s world-class cutting-edge formulas/stacks
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Mark Effinger
Mark “Mr. Noots” Effinger’s father was a Trappist Monk, and his mother a farmer. He showed great potential for invention at a very young age. Mentored by a Ph.D. Microbiologist and Xerox Parc/MIT genius from the age of 5, he dove deep into the world of chemistry, electronics, and optics, crafting his first laser before his 10th birthday.
Top things you’ll learn from Mark Effinger
- Why Mark goes by “Mr. Noots”
- How Mark got started with Nootropics
- Nootropic molecules help discipline your brain
- Nootropics create neurogenesis
- How do nootropics work?
- Nootopia's nootropic stacks/formulas
- The role of Acetylcholine (ACH) in learning and memory
- GABA is a good substitute for alcohol
- “Alpha BRAIN” relaxation stack by Onnit
- Gabalicious & ZAMNER Juice helps balance your nervous system
- Serotonin is a mood-balancing neurotransmitter
- How SSRIs work in the brain
- Dopa Drops help motivation and memory
- Norepinephrine (brain adrenaline) gives your body an energy boost
- Anandamide (the bliss molecule) creates a sense of pleasure and deep connection
- Drawbacks of drugs like Adderall and other stimulants
- Nootopia's ‘Ultimate Focus' can be used to titrate and ultimately replace Adderall
- Sleep is the most powerful stimulant
- How the body detoxifies when we sleep
- Nootopia's Mental Reboot AM & PM amplifies sleep, performance, and detox
- Nootopia’s approach to automating and creating better custom formulations based on your specific daily needs
- Benefits and uses of Nootopia's oil suspension technology
- How Dopa Drops precisely increase dopamine
- How signaling molecules balance chemistry in the body and brain for peak performance and rest
- Paraxanthine can be paired with various cofactors to amplify our reward system and create a sense of euphoria
- Supplement: Nootopia (save 10% with code URBAN)
- Book: The Great Divorce
- Book: Strengths Finder
Connect with Mark Effinger and Nootopia
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.