Imagine getting bucked off your motorcycle while heading down the freeway at 65 MPH. Fractured bones, TBI, rampant inflammation, road rash, the prognosis is usually quite bleak. What if instead of following the standard of care, you had the best tools of modern science at your disposal? Is it possible that you’d be up and walking several weeks later? While I certainly recommend following your medical professionals advice, our guest this week took a different approach and got some unbelievable results.
No one truly understands the mechanisms of quantum biology, but the effects are measurable and consistent Click To Tweet
How Ian Mitchell used specific physical and energetic healing technologies to defy conventional physicals & repair a major injury in record-breaking time Click To Tweet
An introspective practice, no matter how simple, has been pivotal to Ian’s widely varying successes Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell is the closest thing to a modern-day wizard. He’s the Lead Scientist at Wizard Sciences and Biocharged, and a brilliant researcher of a longevity molecule called Carbon 60. Ian is an adviser to many top health & wellness brands. He’s combining quantum medicine with nanoparticles and other technologies to increase quality of life and healthspan. Ian is well-versed in ancient wisdom, modern science, and spirituality.
Top things you’ll learn from Ian
- Ian Mitchell’s conversational belief
- Ian’s health & performance non-negotiables
- What is quantum biology and ways to influence it
- Lock & key receptor mechanism theory
- The Quantum Bloc shellfish allergy experiment
- How is quantum technology different from conventional medicine
- Ian’s quantum coffee experiment
- What exactly is frequency modulation, & how Ian performs it
- How is love transferred to an object
- Ian's motorcyle accident and how he healed in record time
- Utilizing PEMF coils to accelerate tissue repair
- Supplements Ian is using to recover faster
- How to optimize inflammation
- Meditation gives the ability to choose instead of react
- How Ian avoided screws, plates, and casts post-injury
- Self-administered VSELs treatments
- Ian’s background prior to quantum biology
- How to determine which quantum technologies actually work
- No one really knows exactly how the quantum works
- Ways to quantify the benefits of new technologies
- Ian’s final thoughts
Connect with Ian
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.