Immune health and rapid wound regeneration have become touchy topics. Although it has a long history of safe & effective use, newer research has highlighted potential dangers of using colloidal silver supplements. I wouldn’t touch most products. Today, we’re discussing the one exception. A product cleared by the FDA for use in hospitals due to its safety and effectiveness. It beats out conventional options like antibiotic creams, all without the downsides.
Quality colloidal silver is profoundly anti-microbial and immune supportive
Most silver products are toxic & unregulated
Silver Biotics is FDA-Cleared for rapid wound healing & proven more effective than triple antibiotic creams
Real silver is highly stable and a great additional to any home first aid kit
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Steve Revelli
Steve joined American Biotech Labs/Manufacturing after retiring from 30 years in science and health education. During Steve's tenure at ABL he has helped the company develop antimicrobial cosmetics and wound care products. Steve's passion has always been to educate people about their health and wellness!
Outside of ABL you can find Steve officiating track and field meets as a USATF master’s level official or somewhere in the world officiating World Cup Bobsled and skeleton races for the International Bobsled and Skeleton Federation.
Top things you’ll learn from Steve Revelli
- Social media has perpetuated silver myths
- History of silver
- Anthony Williams & Epstein Barr virus
- Is silver a dangerous metal?
- Siler and gold have no direct effect on metabolism
- Their patented silver particle
- Most claimed colloidal silvers are not actually
- Definition of a colloid
- Human ingestion studies shows it clears in 36-72 hours
- Why non-essential dietary metals can be beneficial
- How silver works
- Silver over 35 ppm becomes cytotoxic
- How does silver selectively target pathogens
- “Pathogenic bacteria are actually quite fragile compared to probiotic bacteria”
- Tested effective on candida & black mold
- How Nick stacks silver for an anti-pathogen protocol
- Prophalactic or use during acute infection?
- Magnitude of effect?
- Wound care products have saved Steve's father's life
- FDA-Cleared 510K medical product used in hospitals
- How wound healing works and what causes it to slow down
- Compared to antibiotic ointment
- Can I use Silver Biotics liquid on everything or do I need the gel for wounds?
- Is silver heat stable?
- Oral disinfectant
- Any side effects, contraindications, or times NOT to take Silver Biotics?
- Silver Biotics for pets
- Dont take with salt
- How to evaluate silver products
- Particle size matters
- Colored products are highly concentrated
- Coloring effect begins at 50 ppm
- UV light is a problem
- Recap of silver
- How Silver Biotics works (modes of action)
- Their silver particle is missing several electrons
- Is silver ever combined with gold or other metals?
- Silver Biotics particle goes into the bloodstream
- We all have pathogens in our bloodstreams right now
- Steve is tinkering with EVs & mountain bikes
- Supplement: Silver Biotics for pets – Pet Vet Immune Support (code URBAN saves 30%)
- Book: A Brief History of Time
- Supplement: Silver Biotics for human – Silver Biotics (code URBAN saves 30%)
- Book: How Are You Really
- Book: High Performance Habits
Connect with Silver Biotics
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.