Khadija is the first female biohacker joining us on the show.
I've focused very little on biohacking beauty and aesthetics. Beauty starts from within, so in this chat, we covered skincare tips, supplements, nootropics (cognitive enhancers), and the power of transmuting sexual energy.
Whenever you push in one direction, you pull in another Click To Tweet
“Man will continue to reinvent technologies outside himself until he either destroys the world or realizes that all the technologies he’s created are inferior copies of what is inside him” – Steiner Click To Tweet
Podcast Sponsor Banner
About Khadija Rossi
Khadija, the founder of Beauty Biohacking and a health coach, has created a system to help guide people in their pursuit of beauty & wellness. Through blending nutrition, supplements, exotic skincare products, and some advanced anti-aging tools, Khadija's system is meant to not only create beautiful skin but ensure a healthy mind, body, and mood. As a health coach Khadija helps provide an organic path for unlocking your best self through biohacking.
Top things you’ll learn from Khadija
- Discovered nootropics through an ad promising mental performance enhancement for Full Stack Engineers
- Translating the dose of an ingredient in animal clinical trials to the human equivalent
- What is biohacking
- Types of biohackers
- Why she's a fan of adaptogens and aphrodisiacs
- The one adaptogen that convinced her that they work
- Maca for improving outlook on life, mood, libido, and nourishment
- Blue Lotus
- Aphrodisiacs make you be and feel more alive
- Transmuting sexual energy
- The source of creativity, ideas, productivity
- Why she's careful with her supplementation
- Smart supplementation & experimentation
- Start with low dosages
- Set goals and intentions of use
- Remember tinctures can be far more powerful than powders (see EP17: Clinical Herbalism & Household Remedies for details)
- Bioregulators are a powerful class of compounds with great potential and little risk
- Looking at supplements through two lenses
- How will it impact the liver?
- How will it impact digestion?
- Why Keto doesn't work for her
- Nick eats 100 grams of carbs on active days and stays in ketosis
- Our views of modafinil
- Great nootropics
- Semax for clarity
- 9Me-Bc helps her nervous system recover (also helps reset stimulant tolerance)
- When feeling crappy can be a good sign
- Khadija's core habits
- Skincare tips
- Using the right oil for your body
- HLA supplements for skin elasticity, pigmentation normalizing, and hydration
- Gua Sha massage
- Book: Think and Grow Rich
- Gear: NutriSense CGM (read my review and use code URBAN to save $25)
- Book: The Kybalion
- Book: Propaganda
- Lectures: Bobby Hemmit Mysticism
Connect with Khadija
This podcast is brought to you by
Nick Urban is a Biohacker, Data Scientist, Athlete, Founder of Outliyr, and the Host of the Mind Body Peak Performance Podcast. He is a Certified CHEK Practitioner, a Personal Trainer, and a Performance Health Coach. Nick is driven by curiosity which has led him to study ancient medical systems (Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hermedic Principles, etc), and modern science.
Music by Luke Hall
Subscribe to MBPP!
What did you think about this episode? Drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Music to let me know. I use your feedback to bring you the most helpful guests and content.